The Forest Protection Wing of Rajasthan Forest Department is mandated with the following tasks
- Rajasthan Forest Act related matters like amendments to the Act, framing of rules & regulations etc.
- Regulation & Monitoring of Saw Mills
- Control of Encroachments on Forest Land
- Monitoring of Forest Offencies
- Fire Protection & Other Protection Activities
- Activities related to Rajasthan Forest Act 1953
- Activities related to Saw Mills
- Activities related to control of encroachments on Forest Land
- Implementation of Forest Dweller Act 2006
Acts & Rules: See relevant activity
- Notification order Rule 2 of the Rajasthan Forest (Produce Transit) Rules, 1957, the State Government No. F.15(33) Forest/98 Dated 14 September 2015
Orders & Circulars:
- Regarding Guidelines 2016 of Wood based industries.
- Order Regarding TP for Bamboo.
- DIRECTION FOR SANCTION NOT DEPAY DUE TO INCOMPLETE PROPOSALS
- State Level Committee for Wood based industries.
- Notification regarding TP dated 24.05.2016
- Circular regarding marking of encroachments under forest and wildlife areas
- Notification for Exempt from the Transit Pass for movement of following timber of species dt. 28.04.2017
- Constitution of State Crisis Management and District Crisis Management for Forest Fire.
- Guidelines for issued by GOI dt.11.11.16 and 11.09.2017 regarding woodbased industries
- OFFICE ORDER FOR JHALANA ENTRANCE dated 02.09.2016
- Status Report of Acts & Rules dated 16.02.2015
- Notification dated:17.6.2013 regarding authorized officers u/s 52 (2) of RFA1953 to ACFs
- Order dated 14.08.2013 & Format for Seized Forest Produced and Articles Act 52(3)
Note: This page is owned by forest protection wing