The Information Technology wing of Rajasthan Forest Department is mandated with the following tasks :
- Maintenance of Departmental Website along with its content Management & Development.
- Development of Departmental MIS applications and Database, their implementation and maintenance.
- Development and maintenance of Departmental GIS applications and its utilization for development of plans,reports, thematic maps etc.
- Introduction and Establishment of latest technology in the fields of Communication, Electronics, Surveillance etc. like closed User Group, Global Positioning System, and Internet Connectivity.
- Providing Support and Training on Information Technology activities for Field Offices and other wings.
- Support for implementation of State Government IT applications.
- सॉफ्ट विडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग के Documentation ----- 1. Guidelines 2. Presentation
- List of Designation based E-mail Address ROs officers Forest Deptt.
- Maintenance of departmental website.
- Development and Utilization of GIS database.
- Computerization of Forest Land Records.
- Development & maintenance of MIS application.
- Preparation of Reports, Plans and Project based on GIS technology.
- Communication related activites.
- Support for State Government Applications.
- IT training & extension
Acts & Rules
- IT Act 2000 (Govt. of India)
- IT (Amendment) Act 2008 (Govt. of India)
- Rajasthan e-Governance IT & ITeS Policy 2015
Orders & Circulars
- Regarding RAJ-KAJ
- Regarding Forest Managment & Decision Support System (FMDSS)
- Regarding Government E-mails
- Regarding e-Governance Project
- Regarding Rajasthan Forest Website
- Regarding Annual Performance Appraisel Report (APAR)
- Regarding Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal (SPPP)/Rajasthan Government E-Tendering System (RJGETS)
- Regarding Rajasthan Forest E-Bazar
- Regarding Rajasthan Forest Nurseries
- Regarding Laptop,Computer,Tablet
- Regarding Internet Connectivity
- Regarding Right to Information (RTI) in Forest Department
- Regarding SOFTVC in Forest Department
- Regarding e-Green Watch in Forest Department
- Regarding Information Assistant (IA) in Forest Department
- Regarding DGPS in Forest Department
Note:- This Page is owned by IT Wing