The Wildlife Wing of Rajasthan Forest Department is mandated with the following tasks :
- Management of Protected Areas.(National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Conservation Reserves and Community Reserves)
- Management of Zoos, Biological Parks and other Ex-situ conservation entities.
- Management of Wildlife outside Protected Areas.
- Development and Management of Eco-tourism.
- Implementation of various Acts and Rules related to Wildlife.
- Notification of new Protected Areas and Rules under various Acts related to Wildlife
Rajasthan Forest Wildlife Information :
- Wild Life Population Estimation Year Wise
- Regarding Information related to RTR Foundation Sawai Madhopur
- Tiger Conservation Plan
- GIB Conservation Project
- Details of Protected Area
- Eco- tourism
- Relocation of Villages in RTR and STR
- Guideline (Research and Filming Permission)
- Elephant Ownership Certificates
- Trophy Ownership Certificates
- Wildlife Acts & Rules
- Orders & Circulars
- List of Books/ Publications/ Journals/Other Documents available in wildlife wing