The Forest Protection Wing at the Headquarters is headed by Addl. PCCF (FP) who assists PCCF & HoFF in matters related to :
1. Collection Collation of data related to Forest Offences, Forest Fire.
2. Overseeing implementation of regulations related to Transit Permits, Disaster Management, Cattle Migaration, NOCs, Saw Mill
Rules (Except monitoring of Wood based industries).
3. Coordination in matters related to The Schedule Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act,
2006 as amended up to 2012.
4. Matters related to Identification of Deemed Forest.
5. Complaints and references of Public matters related to above from Secretariat, CMO PMO Lokayukts and others.
- Activities related to Rajasthan Forest Act 1953
- Activities related to Saw Mills
- Activities related to control of encroachments on Forest Land
- Implementation of The Scheduled Trives and other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006
Acts & Rules:
- Notification 09.02.1983 Amendment dt. 20.01.2020
- The Rajasthan Forest (Amendment) Act,2018 Amendment 04.10.2018
- Notification order Rule 2 of the Rajasthan Forest (Produce Transit) Rules, 1957, the State Government No. F.15(33) Forest/98 Dated 14 September 2015
- The Rajasthan Forest (Produce Transit) Rules, 1957
- Rajasthan Forest Act, 1953 Amend. 10.04.13
- Rajasthan Forest (Amendment) Act, 1953 Amendment 04.03.2014
- Notification of Rajasthan Forest (Produce Transit) Rules, 1957
- Notification 25.10.2017
- Notification 28.04.2017
- Notification 24.05.2016
- Notification 23.11.2015
- Notification 21.09.2015
- Notification 19.08.2010
- Notification 30.07.2010
- Notification 12.07.2010
- Notification 25.01.2010
- Notification 08.06.2007
- Notification 26-9-2006
- Notification 16-9-2005
- Notification 10-1-2003
- Notification 23-10-2002
- Notification 29 july 2000
- Notification 21 july 99
- Notification 19-01-91
- Notification 29.06.89
- Notification 15 july 1986
- Notification 9th Feb1983
Orders & Circulars:
- Regarding DCF as Authorised Officers Order dt.23.06.2020
- Withdraw of Order letter प.3(10)वन/2014 पाट dt. 25.02.2020
- Circular regarding Khejadi (Prosopis Cineratia) dt. 29.05.2019
- ACF Juridiction as Authorised Officers dt. 01.05.2019
- Notification related to Authorised Officers under Section 52(2) as per Rajasthan Forest Act 1953 dt. 05.04.2019
- MCC Order for Forest NOC dt. 02.04.2019
- GOR Notification dt. 31.01.2019 regarding Jurisdiction of ACF u/s 52 RFA1953
- Circular by ACS regarding Encroachment dt. 04.01.2019
- Circular regarding Mines NOC dt. 20.08.2010
- Order dated 25.10.2017 for Species of Bamboo.
- Regarding Guidelines 2016 of Wood based industries.
- Order Regarding TP for Bamboo.
- DIRECTION FOR SANCTION NOT DEPAY DUE TO INCOMPLETE PROPOSALS
- State Level Committee for Wood based industries.
- Notification regarding TP dated 24.05.2016
- Circular regarding marking of encroachments under forest and wildlife areas
- Notification for Exempt from the Transit Pass for movement of following timber of species dt. 28.04.2017
- Constitution of State Crisis Management and District Crisis Management for Forest Fire.
- Guidelines for issued by GOI dt.11.11.16 and 11.09.2017 regarding woodbased industries
- OFFICE ORDER FOR JHALANA ENTRANCE dated 02.09.2016
- Status Report of Acts & Rules dated 16.02.2015
- Notification dated:17.6.2013 regarding authorized officers u/s 52 (2) of RFA1953 to ACFs
- Order dated 14.08.2013 & Format for Seized Forest Produced and Articles Act 52(3)
Note: This page is owned by forest protection wing