1. Forest Working Plan :
The Forest Working Plan Wing has the responsibility of preparation of Forest Working Plans of the various forest divisions, monitoring of their implementation and management of Working Plan establishment consisting of Working Plan Officers etc. The wing undertakes the following activities:
- Preparation of Working Plans .
- Monitoring of implementation of Working Plans.
- Approval of Working Plans and deviations.
- Administration of Working Plan wing.
- Sanctioned Working Plan
Orders & Circulars :
2. Forest Settlement :
The Forest Settlement Wing has the responsibility of surveying forest boundaries, settlement of rights, notification of new forest blocks, monitoring of boundary pillars and other activities related to declaration and maintenance of forest boundaries. The wing undertakes the following activities :-
- Notification of Forest Blocks
- Monitoring of activities of Forest Settlement Officers
- Management of activities related to erection of boundary pillars
- Defining forests (Report of Expert Committee for Re-identification of Areas to be treated as forests as per the Hon'ble Supreme Court order dated 12.12.1996) Pt1,Pt2AnnexI, Pt2AnnexII, Pt2AnnexIII, Pt2AnnexIV,Pt2AnnexV, Pt2AnnexVI, Pt2AnnexVII
Orders & Circulars
Note:- This Page is owned by WP&FS Wing