The Development Wing of Rajasthan Forest Department is mandated with the following tasks :
- Management of development activities of the Department.
- Allotment of funds received from all sources except non-plan funds.
- Expansion of Joint Forest Management activities.
- Oversight of all Development Projects of Forest Department.
- Finalisation of Policies, Programmes, Plans, Projects and Models related to Forest Development.
- Communication & Extension
- Calendar with some Information of Plants Flowers
- अमृता देवी पुरुस्कार
- Joint Forest Management
- Development Projects
- Plant Distribution Year Wise
- Forest Development Agencies
- Budget Allotments
- Models for development Activities
- Letter of Credit
- प्रगति के 4 वर्ष---वन विकास के बढ़ते कदम
Orders & Circulars
- Detailed Technical guide for Seed collection Order no. 4077 dated 12.12.2022
- Regarding Delegation of Financial Powers to the Officers of the Forest Deaprtment dated 19.10.2020
- REG. BUDGET ESTIMATE FOR THE YEAR 2016-17 & RE 2015-16
- Districtwise Plants Available in Nursery July 2015
- MNERGA joint circular for works convergence with forest department schemes
- issueing of cheque of credit limit 31.3.2015
- Circular Rajasthan State Forest Policy-2010 by PCCF (HoFF) Jaipur dt. 11.09.2014
- Target of 20 Point Programme for the year 2013-14 order dated 18.06.2013
- Revised Target of 20 Point Programme for the year 2012-13 dated 04.01.2013
Sacred Groves of Rajasthan
Project :- Documentation of Sacred Groves of Rajasthan and Assessment of Biological Diversiy in Some of them for Improved Management and People Livelihoods
Districtwise Forest Blocks a Google Earth
Note:- This page is owned by Development wing